dog barking too much
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dog barking too much

dog barking too much

I have a rat terrier dog and she is 4 years old and her name is Prissy, she loves to bark and growl at big dogs and she will jump on them if they are one comes in my yard and she is outside, if We are riding in the car and she sees a big dog she will scratch me and bark and growl and try to get out of the car to get to that dog. I am taking her to obedience classes but it isnt helping it seems like she is getting worse. She doesnt like me to leave her either, she will cry if i get out of her site. The guy that is doing her obedience training says he thinks clicker training might help her. Any suggestions on what I can do to help her because I am afraid she is going to get hurt bad. Anybody know about clicker training

2. Remove Advertisements

Dont worry. Barking behaviour is completely normal dog behaviour and stopping nuisance barking will not mean your dog won’t bark at all. They will still let you know if there is an intruder, the aim is just to get the barking to a more manageable level.

Hi, newbie here. I guess I heard something people talked about the anti-bark collar, but some people think that, it is cruel and animal abuse, but some people think that, it is just for a training session or to make the dog behave for excessive barking.

+ Reply to Thread