Need Help for dog behavior
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need Help for dog behavior

Need Help for dog behavior

I have own an other dog from german shepherd breed and I am in a problem with his behavior
    It's a not an effortless issue with me, I am so agonized over with my Cat and New dog..I have own another puppy from german shepherd breed , it so lovely and my best breed of dog.my feline is combative with him from first day to till today. besides they make my house such as a fight ..if any one know how to tackle this issue then share to your fantastic support..

2. Remove Advertisements

If your dog is having behavior issues you can try a variety of things. Some of those things include consulting with your vet about possible health issues, positive reinforcement, and dog training. A combination of all those things maybe required which is what I had to do with my dogs. Mainly the training and positive reinforcement which seemed to help out the best since they were only puppies, but in your older dogs it maybe that they are experiencing health issues so you do have to take into account the age of your dog before taking any steps to correct the behavior.

If you are really getting problem with the new puppy then a good trainer can help you as if your puppy is well trained then may be it is possible to tackle all the problem.

5. Remove Advertisements

There is a common problem that most dog owners face and that is the bad behavior of their dogs. Dog house training requires your care and consistent efforts and for this reason you must be caring towards your pet when you are dealing with dog behavior problems.

Dog Behavior -- Jumping on people -- does anyone have this problem?

Anyone can notice that the behavior of the dog once a major problem, in my house have 4 German Shepherds. You can only imagine what problems I had. My husband is more concerned about them, and as the average dog owners we had tried everything. so far I've heard a lot of advice that were good but not always solve all problems. I do not want to write a lot I think you can see my situation. I feel very lucky because my husband found a DVD course. Through our friends heard about Kody Clarke's DVD course. The good thing is that Kody is a professional coach and a different approach to training dogs. The course is divided into four weeks and requires only 10 minutes a day to train your dog. It's been 20 days since my husband keeps track of every step and our German Shepherds are much better behaved. DVD course is "The 4 week dog training course" or "Kody Clarke Secrets". I'm not good in searching the internet but if I find something I'll try to let you know. In the meantime, if anyone looking I think its not a mistake if you decide to ask his help.

If you have a problem due to aggressive behavior of your dog, then you can concern with a good trainer this issue. May be your dog suffering from any internal disease or have any other problem. Many good pet clinics are placed which cares your dog

+ Reply to Thread