Dog sleeping with you? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dog sleeping with you?

DanePaws, just the thought of that is scary, I like my bed too much to share it with pets, but they all have their own very nice beds.

2. Remove Advertisements

There wouldn't be room for me if they all slept on the bed! But we trade off - one or two sleep on the bed every night. I love having them on the bed!

Kate and the K9s

Miya is always on my bed. But if I for some reason sit on the floor she looks at me like I'm crazy and jumps down and curls into a ball next to me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Syn
    Soft is where it's at!

I'm always on the floor, Buster will push a pillow down from the bed or sofa to sit or lay on beside me.
    I must be crazy too, .
    women and cats will do as they please,
    men and dogs need to get used to the fact.

My sister made being on the bed a special occasion for her dogs. She has a favorite story for one of her dogs when it was storming out and one of her big dogs came and just stared at her in bed. She let her up and laughs that her dog really snuggled in close to her. "Big baby" she teased as she held her.

The one who would like to break the house rules and come onto my bed is my cat, but there is no way that is happening. He is only the usual size for a cat, but when he sits next to me on the Sofa he puts all his weight against me until he has loads of room and I have none - he would probably push me out of bed if he got the chance!

That is the thing with cats, they may know the house rules, but given half a chance they would be happy to break the rules.

Syn
    The snooze button is a big deal at my house. I tap it once in awhile just to see if it's working. I hunker down and wait for the "fun". My little dog tries to dig me out from under the covers, and the cat sits on my head making bread. I try really hard to just lay there and not laugh.
    Justontime likes this.
    women and cats will do as they please,
    men and dogs need to get used to the fact.

Syn after reading that I think I should train my pets to wake my teenage son up in the mornings - maybe they would have more success than I do!

Now that's an idea! Why didn't I think of that before?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast