Seizures - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seizures

Syn
    At first it was a little costly. but we are doing sooo much better. I don't use as much as the first. And he is running around doing the "dog thngs" and some of the agility we were training for. without the hack cough sound that tore out my tummy. I have to say I was questionable about it all. This is my last hope of happiness here, my buster, the difference is amazing. no they will not conpeat anymore, but who cares if they can feel / do better..... my heart bursts every time he bounces around without the health issue.
    women and cats will do as they please,
    men and dogs need to get used to the fact.

2. Remove Advertisements

Yeah, I hate seeing my dogs sick or hurting for any reason. Throughout the decades, there has been a lot to deal with, depending on the dog, but the love is worth it all.

Syn, it is always nice to hear about a good outcome. Thank you for telling us about it because it reminds us that sometimes we need to explore the less obvious ways of dealing with health problems.

5. Remove Advertisements

Reading this has certainly made me more willing to 'think outside the box' in future when conventional vet care can not help.

There's a lot to be discovered, that's for sure. I keep learning about how things work, things I never thought too much about before, and, well, I think we do need to embrace alternatives and be open minded in that regard.

Syn
    I'm glad it's helped.

I am turning back to the more natural way of things, including for myself and household.
    It seems to help $$$ wise and mental.

It's back to nature for my home.

I must admit that as a person I am very convenience orientated; I don't eat all that healthy as a result.

We have been trying to do that too Syn, we feel better for sticking to more natural ingredients and cooking from scratch. Once you get used to it it doesn't take up too much time.

I'm hoping to get into a habit/routine myself. I'm also determining my budget so this first couple of months is a trial and error period.

Syn
    Sunday's are 'my' days (no work) I can have a day to myself (lazy) or get things ready for a better week, and make ahead. ALWAYS for the animals, then if I have any energy left I do something for me. It's finally getting much cooler, so the aroma of soup is in the air.....yummy.

I have found adding egg shells adds calcum to the diet, smash them really well almost to a powder. The bigger pieces I feed back to the chickens, they need it too.

I don't care much for them , but it's good for the kids.
    Organs also adds alot of needed supplements to the diet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast