Please help!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help!

Please help!

I have two 7yo American bulldogs (Judo and Ayla). They're brother and sister. Judo is very mild mannered and well behaved. Ayla on the other hand, can be very aggressive at times, yet sweet and lovable at others. Anyhow, my problem is that Ayla has been refusing to go outside to pee or poop. They have an outdoor kennel that's approx 30x60ft so plenty of space to do their business, and she won't!! I have to physically make her go outside, and the minute she's out she wants to run right back inside and pee or poop on my floor. I've tried everything I know to fix the situation, so can anyone help me??

2. Remove Advertisements

If she only goes in the kennel with your male, try putting her in there alone. Perhaps something has frightened her in the outside kennel. Look it over carefully to make sure that nothing has blown into it or anything has loosened that may have pinched her. It might help if you walk her around outside the kennel until she goes. Hopefully they're both getting some exercise outside the kennel so maybe increasing that might help. If something isn't working I've always found it best to keep trying other things until something works.

+ Reply to Thread