Danepaws
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Danepaws

Danepaws

Your name Linsey

Your age young 20's

Which country, state, city, town... Utah, USA

Family members [human kind!] I'm the youngest of 4, happily married, but no skin kids yet. Hopefully soon!

All pets

Champ: a male GSD/golden mix that I rescued from an unfortunate situation with the intent to rehabilitate and rehome. Well, now 4 years later... and no one has seemed "good enough" yet, so he's still here and happy!

Annie: a female brindle boxer that is my absolute heart and soul. I can not fathom life without her. She keeps hubby and I laughing every single day, and loves lure coursing. We don't compete, but enjoy doing it for fun.

Mousse: a chocolate male Great Dane, who recently came into my life but my bond with him grows every single day. I don't quite remember life before Mousse!

Zailey: a female merle great dane, and my hubby's little girl. she's goofy.

Braxton: a male brindle great dane, such a mellow fellow. He's probably the smartest of my entire pack, and is so eager to please. He's my shadow.

Timber: a female fawn merle great dane, with so much personality and spunk. My husband's first true heart dog. She worships him.

Kola: a female chocolate merle great dane. A very pretty little lady, who is coming home Friday actually, so we will see how she meshes in with the pack!

Ellie: a brown DSH kitty that we got from a shelter, she had been abandoned with a litter of kittens in a trash bag in a dumpster. She is my first cat, and I couldn't have asked for a better one.

Ironclad: A really close friend of mine asked me to take this little orange kitten when it was in his best interest that her home be a cat-free zone, and he has brought so much joy into our home, so much personality.

Type of work you do
    I own a doggy daycare/boarding/grooming/training facility, and love it!

What do you like to do in your spare time I'm a sucker for a good movie and good books. I spend a lot of time with my dogs, be it walking, training, or simply playing. My husband and I also really like to go to plays, and I wish we could go more often.

Tell us about your username
    Well, as you can see above, I have this thing for Great Danes... and I also love pawprints, and the soft leather of puppy paws. so, danepaws just kind of fit.

And do you have pictures to share - it would be so nice to see one of you, your family, your pets. Please add as many as want onto your thread.
    You asked for it!

Annie, Ironclad, and Zailey

Zailey, Mousse, and Annie

Braxton & Timber

Annie & Ellie

2. Remove Advertisements

Great pictures! What a great looking pack you have! It's so funny for me to see a boxer amongst the Danes, makes the boxer look so small when I think they seem quite big compared to most dogs I see when I am out and about. Your cats look so cosy with Annie too. Oh boxers do make you laugh most days that's for sure.....

I love your pictures! Im a complete sucker for Danes! I used to have a fawn with a black mask. I sure do miss him.

Here is a picture of Gunner. It was taken a few weeks before we lost him.. :'[

HPIM0267.jpg
    Last edited by JennTroynLuca; 07-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Thank you! Yes, the danes do make 55lb Annie look rather shrimpy... but her personality matches their size, so I guess that counts, right?
    She is the clown of the bunch, I just don't know what we would do without her!

love your photos. The dogs are so cute and the cats just make my heart melt. I love cats so much as I have 8 of my own.

Lovely pics of your pets! I wish my cats were that comfortable with Jasper & Rocky but they aren't. I think they'll soon be neutral with them, as soon as Rocky quits getting so excited whenever he sees one. He's a 7 month old boxer pup & he's 5x their size so he freaks them out a little bit. LOL

The pictures are great, lovely dogs - and the cat is cute too. Phoenyxstarr, it will do no harm for the cats to be a bit cautious around the dogs. One of my cats is very daring, he even steals food out of the dogs mouth when she has her meal, I wish she would be more assertive with him.

OMG Those are the most adorable pictures ever! Thanks for sharing with us Linsey and so nice to meet you and your pack!

+ Reply to Thread