about me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: about me

about me

Donna Roberts
    53 and I live Utica New York USA
    I am happily married to Mike and have 3 children, Jennifer Joshua and Dillon
    my passion is my shih tzu, but I also enjoy vegetqable and flower gardening
    I volunteer for a rescue group called Shih Tzu and Furbaby Rescue and sometimes do transport and I foster and rehabilitate rescue dogs to move onto their forever homes
    spare time I dont have any as I also work 10 hour days in a manufacturing company who mass produces donuts
    I think its obvious how I came baout my username "Shihtzumom"
    JoeyCain likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Welcome! Its good t see people so deeply involved with rescue. I would love to see pictures of your baby. p.s. could you send me some donuts? lol

Hi there Donna, thanks for joining in on this section, so nice to know some more about you. How wonderful that you do so much great work for rescue, I have the upmost admiration. Do you grow much in the way of veg and flowers? The only thing that seems to grow in our garden is weeds!

5. Remove Advertisements

IMG_4993.jpgIMG_4994.jpgIMG_4996.jpgIMG_4997.jpg
    IMG_5004.jpg
    Here are a few pictures of my flowers, if you notice I think there is a chipmunk on the watering bucket, lol Also another one of my passions is taking care of my wildlife critters making sure everyone eats well during all seasons
    Last edited by shihtzumom; 07-11-2011 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo
    Stephanie and JennTroynLuca like this.

Oh wow, such beautiful pictures and such pretty flowers too! Thank you for posting them. The little chipmunk looks so cute, we don't get them over here in the UK. What does Hershey think of chipmunks in the garden? Ruby and Roddy go very quite bonkers if they see a squirrel in the garden...........

Oooh, such pretty flowers. I haven't seen flowers like that since my days in college, working in the botany lab. BTW, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here, I know I do.

Oh I posted before I saw the second lot of pictures - more lovely pictures - what is the red bird called? - I have never seen anything like that before - is the bird in pic 3 a female pheasant? and in pic 4 are they turtle doves? Not sure what the babies are in pic 5 - they have such big mouths!

Welcome Donna, nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Oh I posted before I saw the second lot of pictures - more lovely pictures - what is the red bird called? - I have never seen anything like that before - is the bird in pic 3 a female pheasant? and in pic 4 are they turtle doves? Not sure what the babies are in pic 5 - they have such big mouths!
    The red bird is a cardinal. I hae about 7 of them that live in my back yard. Pic 3 is a morning dove (what we call them where i live). pic 4 is more morning doves. Pic 5 i cant tell.. i dont look at many baby birds cause i think they look creepy lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast