me in a nutshell
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: me in a nutshell

me in a nutshell

Hi, I am Jen, live in Somerset.Have had rescue dogs previously, but when our last rescue passed away, couldnt face another adult dog, as Bella was so special to me.We have now a bearded collie x lurcher, he looks more collie, so will wait and see.He is a real live wire and in danger of thiking his name is NO! I have had cats and dogs all my life, but to me dogs are that bit more of a friend.I love e beach walks, am lucky yo live on the coast.Computer, reading holby city,have I got news for you,Mock the week, but mostly am watching Buddy now as a pastime!

2. Remove Advertisements

I am really looking forward to seeing a picture of Buddy. He sounds like a typical puppy if the word no is in constant use. It is good for a puppy to be lively and interested. Does he like beach walks, my dog is a bit scared of the sea but she enjoys the beach.

Hi "Just" I think he will like any walk when the time comes...has to wait for his ijections, he is weeks, we have had him for two, and his injections are in 13 days, the 2nd 2 weeks after , so it is just about a month before he can let off all this steam.He has been very well behaved today though.I love to see him tearing around, like babies, they soon grow up.what dog have you? sorry he is 8 weeks, typing error jen

5. Remove Advertisements

Hi Jen, would love to see some pictures please, Buddy sounds adorable. Somerset is beautiful, we were all there earlier this year, dogs too! We visited Cheddar, Glastonbury and Wells Cathedral - took my breath away the first time I saw it!

I really do feel for you losing your pet. That had to be very tough.

Yes its an awful thing to face, I have Buddy now ad he is lovely, and want to give him a good life, not just because he is a cute puppy, he needs me, but kind of would give anything to still have my "bels" with me. thanks for your comment.

+ Reply to Thread