The pack and I
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The pack and I

The pack and I

Your name Kate Kramer

Your age 63

Which country, state, city, town...Live for the last 25 years in Bandon-by-the-Sea, Oregon

Family members [human kind!] Live with my domestic partner Sky (for the last 50 years) No human children

All pets Border Terrier "Kelly" -Beagles "Cobber", "Jenny", "Barney"- Beagle-Boxer cross "Blaze" -American Foxhound "Dana"- Black and tan Lork (Lord only really knows) "Spring" -miniature wire-haired dapple dachshund "Briar"

Type of work you do Retired-formerly worked for Children's Services

What do you like to do in your spare time [I know 'spare time' what's that??] With these dogs, what do you think??? We do competitive obedience, nosework, Musical freestyle, tracking, agility.

Tell us about your username I live by the sea and I have dogs.

I'll try to get some pics posted ASAP.
    Last edited by Seadog; 10-07-2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: add name, add color of dachsie

2. Remove Advertisements

Hi there, welcome, thank you joining in on this section. Wow, you have a wonderful doggie family there - if I counted correctly you have 8 dogs? goodness, I thought 3 was handful.........I can't wait to see the pictures of them all but esp of Blaze, I am trying to imagine what a boxer x beagle looks like...........

I would absolutely love to know more about all the activities you do. I do a little heelwork to music [paws 'n' music] incl freestyle, as well as agility, but nothing competitively, just for fun. Have you done any awards? How have you done at competition level? I would really love to know more about all this.

Blaze, I am trying to imagine what a boxer x beagle looks like...........

He has really split the difference - red and white like a boxer but no black on the muzzle, drop ears like a beagle, long tail with a white tip, bays like a beagle, drools when he's excited - he is a lovely dog.

Yes, I have eight - or rather my partner and I do - I couldn't manage without her! I know it's insane to have so many, but somehow it just happened!??

<nothing competitively, just for fun. Have you done any awards? How have you done at competition level? > In obedience we've gotten to the UD - On tracking the TD - we hope to go for the TDX soon. No titles yet in nosework or freestyle. I am very competitive but it needs to be fun - If the dogs and I are not having a good time we wouldn't do it. It's really just a party for dogs!

Kate and the K9s
    Windward Farm
    Bandon-by-the-Sea, Oregon

5. Remove Advertisements

Hi there! I adopted a puppy and she looks exactly like your black & white dog except the white stripe on her face is a little wider.

+ Reply to Thread