Martin23
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Martin23

Martin23

Your name- Tina

Your age [approx - go on you can fib if you want too!] What's the point in fibbing now? I'm 45

Which country, state, city, town... I'm from sunny California, a small town outside of Sacramento to be exact

Family members [human kind!] I have three kids, 2 are grown, but one daughter still lives at home

All pets Mysti- 6 year old Am Staff, Martin 7? year old rescue from Hurricane Katrina. He is ILP'ed with UKC as an American Pit Bull Terrier, where he has one leg toward his URO1 (not many UKC events around here, so that's the only show we have been too) and PALed with AKC as an Am Staff. He has multiple Rally and Obedience titles and we are working patiently toward more. I also have 2, no wait, 3 cats and one current Foster dog.

Type of work you do- I run a PetsHotel and board dogs and cats, run day camp/care

What do you like to do in your spare time [I know 'spare time' what's that??] I train and sleep

Tell us about your username Martin is for my dog

And do you have pictures to share - it would be so nice to see one of you, your family, your pet
    martinlook.jpg
    Martin
    nerdboy.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements

So nice to meet you Tina! Thanks for sharing more about yourself and your pack! Martin is a handsome one! Do Mysti and Martin get along well with your cats?

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Yes, the cats keep them in line
    ‎"It's been proven that 9 out of 10 single women who sit at home and have conversations with their cats are mentally disturbed."
    My dog's full of useful information like that.

+ Reply to Thread