Hi, I'm new!!!!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi, I'm new!!!!

Hi, I'm new!!!!

Your name: Lacy

Your age [approx - go on you can fib if you want too!]: 24

Which country, state, city, town...: USA, Utah, Salt Lake City

Family members [human kind!]: I have two brother one older and one younger

All pets: I have one dog a, 4-year-old Shih Tzu, named Chai. As well as a cat, an 11-year-old Siamese, named Espresso.

Type of work you do: I am currently a full-time student studying Social Work and Criminal Justice. Prior to going back to college I worked in the financial industry for 3 and 1/2 years.

What do you like to do in your spare time [I know 'spare time' what's that??]: Hmmm....that is a really good question as I don't have much spare time.

Tell us about your username: My username is my first name.

A little bit more about me: I first fell in love with dogs when I was 12 and I began volunteering at a local animal shelter 5 times a week. What I know about dogs and training them I have learned through my volunteer work. I have fostered many dogs and cats and absolutely love it! It is such a rewarding experience!

2. Remove Advertisements

Welcome Lacy and thanks for joining in on this section. I must commend you for all the fostering you have done. I have fostered a couple of times but it is sooo hard, the last foster we ended up keeping. I would love to see some pictures of your pets please. Good luck with your college course too, it sounds really interesting.

+ Reply to Thread