Meet the McGraths!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet the McGraths!

Meet the McGraths!

Hey guys! Some of this is going to be a bit redundant from my "I'm new" post, but I can't resist these intro things (yeah, I like meeting new people in real life, too):

Your name: Megan (Trimble) McGrath

Your age : 27

Which country, state, city, town... Los Angeles, CA

Family members [human kind!]: My husband, best friend and love of my life: Ken

All pets: My other best friend, Murray the 4-year-old, 75 lb black Labrador, who is currently sacked out at my feet after a trying evening of vacuuming (no, I haven't managed to train him to vacuum, but he likes to closely supervise to ensure that the vacuum is not going to eat me . . . or him!) *tangent: after you type vacuum a few times, it doesn't look like a real word anymore

Type of work you do: Orchestra Personnel Administrator, Los Angeles Philharmonic - this is sort of like being an HR generalist, den mother, high school teacher, and family therapist all rolled into one. I work with some of the most amazing people ever, so it is extremely rewarding but sometimes quite exhausting to try and keep up!

What do you like to do in your spare time [I know 'spare time' what's that??]: Throw dinner parties, brew beer and spoil my dog (and sometimes my husband) with hikes and trips to the beach, dog park or super dog-friendly local cafes. If I had more spare time, I'd like to get into formal training and volunteer for local rescues. I'd also like to get my actual MA-MFT/psych degree and work with vets (human), rehabs or women's prisons and therapy dogs. Or open a brewery. I don't know!

Tell us about your username: Mashup of my first and (new) last name, which I am trying to get used to using

And do you have pictures to share - it would be so nice to see one of you, your family, your pets. Please add as many as want onto your thread.: Sorry for the enormous file sizes! Yes, this is my actual personality.
    IMG_0106.jpg
    Murray.jpg
    viking.jpg
    Last edited by McMegan; 03-09-2012 at 04:15 AM. Reason: messed up line breaks - oops!

2. Remove Advertisements

nice

All pets: My other best friend, Murray the 4-year-old, 75 lb black Labrador, who is currently sacked out at my feet after a trying evening of vacuuming (no, I haven't managed to train him to vacuum, but he likes to closely supervise to ensure that the vacuum is not going to eat me . . . or him!) *tangent: after you type vacuum a few times, it doesn't look like a real word anymore

+ Reply to Thread