JennTroynLuca
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JennTroynLuca

Thread: JennTroynLuca

  1. #1
    Member JennTroynLuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blairsville, PA
    Posts
    36

    JennTroynLuca

    Your name - Jenn

    Your age - 23

    Which country, state, city, town - Blairsville, PA, USA

    Family members - I live with my Fiance.

    All pets - 2 umbrella cockatoos, 1 cockatiel, 1 parakeet, Luca the German Shepherd, Troy the mix, and some saltwater fish

    Type of work you do - I work at a grooming salon/boarding kennel and I am a student at the Vet Tech Institute.

    What do you like to do in your spare time - I spend all my spare time with the doggies :]

    Tell us about your username - my name and the dogs names

    And do you have pictures to share - it would be so nice to see one of you, your family, your pets. Please add as many as want onto your thread.

    249522_10150265763353410_591548409_9064425_109127_n.jpg248903_10150265763123410_591548409_9064422_4499200_n.jpg249728_10150265763068410_591548409_9064421_7488301_n.jpg0602111553a.jpg0601111034.jpg
    Lynnette likes this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member Stephanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    289
    Hi Jenn, thanks for joining in on this section. I love your pictures, can you tell us a little about pic 4 please? Is Luca a working dog? Also, I would love to see some pics of your birds - how old are they and what are their names? We get alot of green parakeets [ring necked or rose ring] flying around in the parks where I live, they are quite noisy.

  4. #3
    Member PugJackie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    52
    Great to meet you Jenn!! Thanks for sharing!

  5. Remove Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Member JennTroynLuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blairsville, PA
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hi Jenn, thanks for joining in on this section. I love your pictures, can you tell us a little about pic 4 please? Is Luca a working dog? Also, I would love to see some pics of your birds - how old are they and what are their names? We get alot of green parakeets [ring necked or rose ring] flying around in the parks where I live, they are quite noisy.
    Pic 4 is of my fiance and our baby Luca when we went to visit him at work one day. Luca is not a working dog as of yet( we just like to hang out at the police station lol) but we are working on training. He really seems to love agility. And we will be working on scenting for search and rescue. I do not currently have many good pictures of the birds but i will try to get some on here. they are 17, 16(the umbrellas, Nikki and Rocky), 10ish(parakeet, Buddy), and 4(cockatiel, Decker) lol They are quit noisey in the house too. lol

  7. #5
    Member JennTroynLuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blairsville, PA
    Posts
    36
    I have been having a hard time trying to get some more pictures of just Troy up but i think i finally got it :] 254046_10150265763258410_591548409_9064423_4992932_n.jpg0601110953c.jpg121909_1312.jpg122209_1629.jpg0206001507.jpg

  8. #6
    Senior Member Stephanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    289
    Beautiful pictures Jenn, I love the one with you in it too. The snowy pictures made me feel cold even though we have heatwave here in the UK at the moment! The search and rescue training sounds SO interesting, I would love to read more about it.

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    140
    Great pictures. Thanks much for adding them. What a cutie.

  10. #8
    Member JennTroynLuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blairsville, PA
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Beautiful pictures Jenn, I love the one with you in it too. The snowy pictures made me feel cold even though we have heatwave here in the UK at the moment! The search and rescue training sounds SO interesting, I would love to read more about it.
    Thats a ways away we have to complete some other training first but i will post about it as its happening :]

  11. #9
    Member JennTroynLuca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Blairsville, PA
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2write View Post
    Great pictures. Thanks much for adding them. What a cutie.
    Thanks :] They are hams.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts