Chipped Tooth
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chipped Tooth

Chipped Tooth

My tooth chipped off last week. It is really hurting now and I can not get into the dentist until Thursday. What are some options for me to feel better?

2. Remove Advertisements

Poor you! Isn't there an emergancy dentist that you can see sooner? Can you cover the area where it's chipped with a temporary filling substance - usually you can buy these in the chemist, they last for a few days until you can see someone.

Just googling around I found this link with 32 pages on different things you could try, but I doubt any of them will provide anything more than very temporary relief, the tooth really needs to be sealed I'm afraid to say. Home Remedies for Tooth Ache Pain - My Home Remedies - Home Remedy Forum

Thanks for the advice Stephanie. I did make an emergency apt. for today and it was an absessed tooth. I am feeling better as I am on pain killers and antibiotics.

5. Remove Advertisements

I am glad you got to see someone and that you are feeling better, it's a nightmare trying to get doctors and dental appointments.......

Yes Stephanie it was a nightmare all around. Never have I had that much pain in my ear or my teeth. I am feeling alot better.

Well the root canal is done. Just wanted to let everyone know that all root canals are not bad. My was a piece of cake.

+ Reply to Thread