Favorite hobby
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite hobby

Favorite hobby

What is your favorite hobby? I have many but my favorite is spending time with my family. Just can not get enough of that.

2. Remove Advertisements

Sorry to be predictable but I have to say my dogs. I walk them every single day 2 hours minimum, train with them - agility/obediance/heelwork to music. I spend my Saturdays scouring around butchers/supermarkets trying to source different types of meat/organs for them and then hacking up meat portions for them even though I am a vegetarian. My dogs are my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Sorry to be predictable but I have to say my dogs. I walk them every single day 2 hours minimum, train with them - agility/obediance/heelwork to music. I spend my Saturdays scouring around butchers/supermarkets trying to source different types of meat/organs for them and then hacking up meat portions for them even though I am a vegetarian. My dogs are my life.
    Ditto for me Stephanie! Hehe 100% predictable, but nothing is more enjoyable than going out in the park and throwing a tennis ball or frisbee with Cain. So relaxing and fun, nothing beats it!

5. Remove Advertisements

Stephanie, they are beautiful dogs. My pets and my family take up most of my free time and I wouldn't have it any other way, but I do find time to do some family history research too.

Yeah, my dogs are my babies and I love playing and snuggling with them. Actually, I just love watching them, even when they are outside. They just make me laugh all the time.

Wow that is a lot of time. Do you have another job to tend to as well? That must keep you busy.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2write View Post
    Do you have another job to tend to as well?
    No, I just walk other peoples dogs for them during the day and board them over when the owners go on holiday, that's my only job.

I guess my other hobby is 'chatting' on forums - lol!

I love playing with my 20 month old daughter. I love traveling and eating out with my family. Now that we have a dog, I like playing in the park and cuddling too!

Chatting on forums can be lots of fun. I am amazed how much I learn from them, too, though.

Nothing wrong with that. I said my family but my 8 cats are part of my family and I love to spend time with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast