Do you have any other pets? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you have any other pets?

Bill, I would like to hear more about what your cats eat. My cat has no teeth (he was a stray and he was in a bad way when we got him, his teeth were so bad that the ones that he had left had to come out) do you think he could cope with a raw diet.

2. Remove Advertisements

We don't have a dog right now, I've decided to wait till we get a house. Hopefully, next month... But right now we have 5 cats. When I was a kid, I had 2 cats, 1 guinea pig, 1 dog, and 5 hamsters. Yeah, I had a zoo going on in my room since most of the animals were mine. The only thing that didn't sleep in my room was the dog because it was Mom's.

My son is like that phoenyxstarr, he loves animals of all kinds and over the years we have had all sorts of pets. He has never been allowed to keep them in his bedroom - but it hasn't stop him trying! One night we had a thunderstorm and my son went out to check on his rabbit, in the morning I found one of my largest and best food storage boxes on his bedside table filled with a bit of soil and a lot of worms. When I questioned him he said he wanted to save them from drowning!

5. Remove Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kernow View Post
    That is interesting Orrymain, in our home it is the cats that rule the roost - or at least they think they do!
    Haha yeah our cats think that they rule as well. And they do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12