Hershey and his friends
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hershey and his friends

Hershey and his friends

Hershey has 1 more week of puppy obedience, he graduates July 2nd and Im so proud of him, he now sits on command, does a down on command, we are working on "leave it" still but he pretty much has it down pat, he walks well on a lead and responds to "stop" and "heel" on command with clicker. At about week 2 while in puppy playtime off leash the other puppies although most are of the same age as he is, they are much bigger, they rolled him over in playtime and scared him. he would sit under a chair while the others played, it was so sad, saturday in puppy playtime, my trainer brought her 2 year old yellow lab in and he got Hershey to play again I was so Happy!DSCF4047.jpgDSCF4050.jpgDSCF4053.jpg
    Last edited by shihtzumom; 06-27-2011 at 02:58 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Congratulations! I've never done an actual class, but I probably should have lol

Well done Hershey. It is nice that he has now had a good experience of playing with other dogs, it will help to boost his confidence.

5. Remove Advertisements

Sorry, I must have missed this post. Wow, you have done so much work together, that is fantastic. It was a good idea for your trainer to bring in her friendly dog in to help Hershey get over what happened and get him to play again. So lovely to see the pictures, thanks for posting.

+ Reply to Thread