Hello Everyone..Hershey Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone..Hershey Here

Hello Everyone..Hershey Here

Hello Everybody

I wanted to update everyone on Hersheys progress in his 2nd set of obedience classes, needless tosay I am thrilled as we are doing so well, he will sit,down,stay, come on recall, and also do a sit,down, stay with me away from him not holding his lead with distractions. He also will heel,stop and immediately sit with us both aligned toe toe looking up at me making eye contact the whole time. I am so proud of my beautiful boy. We also did a event to support our local Humane Society called the "Wiggle Waggle Walkathon" pictures below, we had to walk a mile and he did well. He then had fun visiting and relaxing with mom, the picture with him with the samoyed pups below, the puppies were crying and he was trying to figure out why and console them lol. He graduates next from graduation class and we will be moving on to the next set of classes to get him ready for his CGC test, then onto his Therapy dog training. Hope everyone is wel. Donna & Hershey

Wiggle Waggle Walkathon 036.jpgWiggle Waggle Walkathon 045.jpgWiggle Waggle Walkathon 070.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements

That's a fantastic update, thank you Donna. Wow, Hershey is coming along great, I think he is a total credit to you and all the hard work you put into him. I am so looking forward to reading the next update and to reading how he does. The pictures are great too, what a very special boy you have! Well done to both of you!

ah, what a GOOD boy, Hershey

5. Remove Advertisements

Thank You from Hershey and I, I love him so much

We graduate Oct 22nd, we are going to do some playing in class tomorrow with agility equipment, will be fun to see what he does!

Sounds super great. How much time away from class do you spending in training at home?

It is nice to hear that he is doing so well. He is absolutely adorable, thanks for the pictures.

we train daily

+ Reply to Thread