Hudson (Alaskan Malamute) 8 Weeks - First night
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hudson (Alaskan Malamute) 8 Weeks - First night

Red face Hudson (Alaskan Malamute) 8 Weeks - First night

The Night we brought Hudson home. 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements

WoW - Hudson is beautiful! Does it seem hard for you to believe he was just 8 weeks old there? I bet he has grown loads! Do you have some more recent pics of him?

Hello Stephanie! Yes I have some more photos! I am going to be a super geek thought and upload them in order :P Yes it is very strange look back at these photos. It was only 15 weeks ago! He is massive compared to then! And he's got lot's of growing to do Keep your eye out for some more piccies! Who are these lovely doggies I see on you message?x

5. Remove Advertisements

Those are my babies, I loaded their pics into my signature. Ruby is the flashy red boxer in the first picture, Roddy is the plain red boxer in the middle and Jakey is my border collie x labrador in the last.

Good one you for being a "super geek"! lol, I like order too I look forward to seeing some more pics of Hudson then when you have sorted them out.

They are lovely! I'm still sorting out my pics and vids lol!x
    "Every dog should have a man of his own. There is nothing like a well-behaved person around the house to spread the dog's blanket for him, or bring him his supper when he comes home man-tired at night." - Corey Ford

Check out Hudson's facebook page or youtube channel if you are interested in how he is doing www.facebook.com/HudsonMalamute www.youtube.com/HudsonRiverMalamutes

+ Reply to Thread