Some pictures of my other babies
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some pictures of my other babies

Some pictures of my other babies

2011_0116Mark0017.jpg2011_0212puppers0078.jpgIMG_1558.jpgIMG_1566.jpgCoco, Ben, Tink, Mark Nana & Coco her mom, Coco & Gracie Mark

2. Remove Advertisements

Thank you so much for putting these pictures up. I love looking at dog pics, and your dogs are so beautiful. I love the one of Nana & Coco, how sweet is that, and little Mark in the last picture - great capture. Oh I remember all the snow we had here during the winter, doesn't look like your pack were too bothered by it, and Coco & Gracie running together, they look just like they are playing chase. SO cute........

Thank You Stephanie, they are my precious babies and I love them so much, there is alot of family here in my dogs, Coco is also the mother to Tink, Mark and Coco are Nanas parents. the black and white boy Ben, is my rescue who we adopted, that boy has come along ways since he came here and he is my buddy, loves his mama to pieces.

5. Remove Advertisements

Remmi Briarcliffs Redeem my Heart

ATTACH=CONFIG]52[/ATTACH]IMG_1498.jpg This is "Remmi". when Rem was 7 weeks old we had a terrible accident, all the pups were sleeping there xpen in there beds, except Rem, he was lying on the floor and I wanted to make him more comfortable and as I was stepping over the xpen my foot caught and I fell on him, I ruptured his diapragm, took him to my vet and he told me he needed surgery but it was unlikely he would survive, I dropped him off to the vets office with tons of guilt and tears, kissed him one more time not knowing if I would see him alive again. Needless to say, he pulled thru the surgery but not without his heart stopping and between aphrenephine and short puffs of oxygen and my other vet palpatating his heart, he came back to us. He is a sweet darling little boy and just left to his forever home on saturday. It took alot for me to let him go but he is only 15 mins away and I can see him anytime. Rem has a purpose in this lifetime and Im not sure what it is but god gave him back for a reason I truly believe that. I love you Rem Rem and I miss you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shihtzumom; 06-18-2011 at 02:25 PM.

What an awful thing to happen, really, you must have felt so bad. I am so glad to read that he was ok in the end though, your vet sounds marvellous too. The pictures don't seem to have come up though - please can you post them again - I would love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzumom View Post
    Attachment 48Attachment 49Attachment 50Attachment 51Coco, Ben, Tink, Mark Nana & Coco her mom, Coco & Gracie Mark
    Adorable. Thanks much for posting. I think the one on the end looks so happy.

+ Reply to Thread