German Sheperd mix-puppy Questions
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: German Sheperd mix-puppy Questions

German Sheperd mix-puppy Questions

We Just bought two 11 week old Shepered mix puppy siblings (we think they might be part Rottie because the boy looks just like one.) We bought one boy and one girl. They fight alot and we have a hard time trying to figure out if itis just puppy play or is it some thing more because they really start growling at each other, snap their teeth, and bite down hard. So we dont want them them to get arrgesive towards one another or us. Should we stop them?

My second concern is that sometimes when you pick up the boy pup he will growl at you. So I put him down and scold him. Am I doing the right thing?

2. Remove Advertisements

I think you should go for professional trainer, I was also having same problem, but after concerning to my professional trainer and following his guide lines, it helped me out alot. I would recommend you the same thing, I am definitely sure it will help you out.
    Dogs are smart and loyal pets

It's not complicate to know among your german shepherd. because I have also german shepherd dog breed.
    my dog is not mix with any other dog breed. so if you contact with the MSPCA animal Care and adoption centers. they give best suggestion with this condition..

5. Remove Advertisements

My second concern is that sometimes when you pick up the boy pup he will growl at you. So I put him down and scold him. Am I doing the right thing?

+ Reply to Thread