help
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help

Unhappy help

hi
    i have a 11 week old staffie i have been brought up with dogs all my life but this is the first time i have had a puppy i have no clue what i am doing and i dont wanna get this wrong as i know staffies have bad reps. his name is sam and he weighs 4.4kg he is a sod at barking alot and when i have to go out i put him in his create and time him to lie down but he barks alot im not sure how much i should be feeding him. i have pee mats down but alot of the time he will walk onto them look at me then walk off them and pee on the floor im going mad at this point so any help anyone could give me would be greatful
    sarah

2. Remove Advertisements

Hi Sarah,
    I understand what you are feeling right now, I have also faced such kind of problem. For such problem you can take assistance of dog daycare or boarding services in your surrounding area. They will help you and suggest you which type of food is good, and how to treat with dogs because puppies are very innocent and they need someone like them. Hope this will definitely help you.

+ Reply to Thread