Puppy Bitng
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puppy Bitng

Puppy Bitng

Need some advice on my 10 week old german shepherd puppy biting. Im working with him everyday but losing ground on him biting my hand, Ive tried the yelp, putting him in his crate, saying no, making other startling noise but to no avail he will bite my hand. Ive read everything about not what to do and what to do but Im at a stale mate on my next move, he has broken the skin so I have to get control of this now, thanks for any help you can give me.
    Last edited by jusus27360; 03-26-2014 at 03:28 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

I have a tip that you can follow, there are:
    Practice in your home and garden first, before trying commands in public areas
    Keep sessions short (15 minutes max.) and fun
    Reward or treats him on a random basis, once the new command has been learnt
    Keep commands clear and consistent
    Take your time and be patient
    See more information about vets swale here.

Puppy training is very much important as it is just a start for him and it helps him to learn the basic steps.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest NS0-156 dump and EMC demos.We provide updated Cornell University questions with 100% pass guarantee along with Youtube training.

5. Remove Advertisements

Hi, IMHO at 10 weeks, it will take time for your puppy to catch on with the no-biting training. But since it is important to start at early, you just have to be patient and consistent at all times. Here is a good material on how you can deal with the issue: How to Stop Puppy Biting

Well, be sure not to play any games that involve biting with him. Positive reinforcement, and maybe some kind of bad tasting (safe!) substance on your hands while playing might help.Check out more tips here

+ Reply to Thread