Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Testing avatar

Testing avatar

Just trying to see if its showing up for my posts now

2. Remove Advertisements

looks like its working! )
    Bill

http://www.skylarzack.com/rawfeeding.htm

Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring-it was peace. - Milan Kundera

works here too

Cute bullie

5. Remove Advertisements

testing avatar...not good with computers

Are there a minimum number of posts required before you get to have an avatar. Reason I am asking is I just tried to add an avatar and got an "Unable to save image" message. I have been a member of forums in the past that did have minimum post requirements.

Thanks. Charles

No, I don't think there is or was a post limit unless it's changed recently - sometimes when the software updates things like this can alter though. It might have something to do with the size of your avatar - if it's too big then it won't save. Maybe try a smaller pic and see if that works?

I checked the picture I was going to use for my avatar. It is 59 px x 80 px so it meets the size requirement of 80 px x 80 px max. I checked the file size. It is 7K which is less than the maximum file size requirement.

I am just confused now.

Like I said yesterday, I am just confused. I am reasonably tech savvy and know that the picture I was trying to use meets the criteria set up by the admins. I must not have my tongue just right or something.

Would a moderator or admin please PM me so I can email you the picture I was wanting to use. Thank you all for your help.

Hi Charles, I got your picture, but I can't download it, I have referred it to administrators of the forum, they should be able to look into it for you. They are not always around every day so it may take a little while before they contact you. Sorry you having all this trouble, we will try and sort it out for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast