Help uploading pictures
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Stephanie

Thread: Help uploading pictures

Help uploading pictures

I am sorry to be dim, but please could someone explain to me how to add a photo (from my computer) to a post. I would like to share a photo of my dog. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ok Justontime, I copied my intro pics and my signature pics over from photobucket which is a photo sharing site, but I see there is a way to load pics on here from your home computer - I'll give it a go and if I can get it to work.

IMG_0090.jpg

Right this is what I did - on the bar above the box you write in, there are some symbols - after the smilie face you have a world, then an envelope then another world then the one you want - the image symbol - it looks a little like a picture in a frame - click on this and you will find a box opens up that says Insert Image you have 2 choices from computer or by entering the url, click on the from computer option. Under the box it says select files click on this and you will find that are linked up to the files on your own computer. Find the picture you want to share, click on it and then on the word open then on upload files - at the bottom of the box. If you want to add another picture then click on select files this allows you to select another picture. When you added the pictures you want to share then click on upload file[s] and that's it really - I think I made it sound more confusing than it really is - sorry! It takes a little while for the picture to upload, when it has, you will find that some words like this appear on your post [ATTACH=CONFIG]a number[/ATTACH] - copy and paste that where you want the picture to show on your post. Hope this helps anyway - can't wait to see your pics.

5. Remove Advertisements

Thank you Stephanie, I was having problems with adding pictures too, but I have managed to do it now.

+ Reply to Thread