Choosing a new dog - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Choosing a new dog

The main thing which you must consider while choosing a new dog is that how many children are there in your home and what is their age and second thing which you can is the breed of the dog that you are going to choose and its totally upon you that which one you like. Dog trainers can also advice you for the choice of dog breed.

2. Remove Advertisements

If you are thinking about getting a new dog, its best to a little research first. Bringing a new pet into your family is a big responsibility, so make sure you are 100 percent certain before you commit.

I'm also agree with you, and for me I always want to have a new puppy and I'm excited to train them everyday!

5. Remove Advertisements

If you have decided that the time is right, congratulations! Now it is time to figure out what type of dog is right for you. There are several factors to consider before choosing a dog. Most importantly, examine your current lifestyle and consider what adjustments you are willing to make for a dog. Look at the needs of your family – especially if you have children. People with allergies, or those who prefer low-shedding dogs, might want to look into hypoallergenic dog breeds. Next, think about the ideal size, energy level and age of your new dog. Then, determine where to get your new dog. Just remember that getting a dog requires a firm commitment to responsible dog ownership.

I always choose cute, hairy and small kind of dog breeds.
    Goldendoodle puppies for sale
    Last edited by kyleharlan123; 10-15-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyleharlan123 View Post
    I always choose cute, hairy and small kind of dog breeds.
    Goldendoodle puppies for sale

Quote Originally Posted by sophia_dave101 View Post
    If you are thinking about getting a new dog, its best to a little research first. Bringing a new pet into your family is a big responsibility, so make sure you are 100 percent certain before you commit.
    well i am agree with you. recently i bought Goldendoodle breeders from glamourdoodlesfl this breeders are well trained ...

Really , Kernow ........... I totally agree with you, it's not easy to understand .......

My tips for you are:
    Make sure that your home fits the dog's personality.
    Know what exactly to do while you are choosing.
    Neuter it before it's six months old.
    See more information about vets swale here.

jfn
    In my case we wanted a small dog that can live well in an apartment, that is companion and doesn't bark to much so that we wouldn't go crazy and neither get complaints from neighboors. Given that, we decided to go with the shihtzu It was an excellent choice for our need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast